- Before you enter the tea room, take 5 slow deep breaths.
- Trust your body, don’t try to out think it.
- Look at mistakes as opportunities to learn.
- Don’t forget to breathe during your temae.
- Remember that making a good bowl of tea is the most important thing.
5 ways to make your temae go better
Permanent link to this article: http://issoantea.com/5-ways-to-make-your-temae-go-better/
appreciation archives artists art of living Buddhist path calligraphy ceramics Chado chaji chakai chanoyu charcoal classes fabric gomei guests haigata Japanese culture kagetsu Karla kimono matcha midorikai Minako-sensei mindfulness new year practice preparation presentation sensei says sewing spiritual path study sweets tea tea ceremony teaching tea gathering tea room tea utensils temae the way training wokshop zen scrolls